hey there:
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
Saturday, June 03, 2006
Saturday, June 03, 2006
Everlasting, your light will shine when all else fades.Neverending, your glory goes beyond all fame. And the cry of my heart is to bring you praiseFrom the inside out Lord my soul cries out...-From the inside out by Hillsongs United
When I listen to this song, I suddenly remembered something Max Lucado wrote in his book: that when we worship God, our faces are transformed. Just like Jesus when He stood on the hill with Peter, James and John and there was Elijah and Moses beside him.
From the inside out. That's why sources always say those in love, you can tell from their faces. They glow, they beam, they radiate, they luminate...whatever words you can think of. Yeah, that's the same way with Christians. =) Global Day of Prayer is tomorrow and I'm feeling lazy.
Maybe someday I'll talk to cell about this. But...it's deep stuff I think. Or maybe not. Let's see how things go.
At the mean time, check this out if you're bored :
http://www.urban75.org/useless/bored.html